Showrooms Presentation - The Petrovaradin Room

The Petrovaradin Room: With its arched ceiling, stained-glass windows and oak wood parket, the Petrovaradin Room is a reminder of the monumental Danube citadel. With direct access from the exterior, the 90 m2 room is perfect for seminars or conferences.

Petrovaradin Fortress was built next to Novi Sad, on the right bank of the Danube, on the site of the Roman fortress of Cusum and the mediaeval Petrikon, the remains of which were demolished in 1690. It was built between 1692 and 1780 on a hill above the Danube, a fortress patterned on the French Vauban system of military fortress-building, to the design of Austrian military engineers Marsigli, Keysersfeld and Wamberg.